Friday, January 29, 2010

More CHA Pix



No crafting today. My DH and kitties needed some attention. Goliath wouldn't even let me type on the computer without biting my fingers or pawing at my face. LOL The weather was beautiful so Dh and I went to the Wente Golf Course Grill for lunch and it was so warm and sunny we sat outside. Quite a change from the torrential rains we've had. Here are a few of my favorite pix of the booths at CHA. Do you believe this coat? It was at the Tim Holtz Idealogy booth and was made entirely of grunge paper. AMAZING!



I literally drooled over the ribbon at May Arts!


Nilda and I met up at The Scrapping Cottage Booth, one of the sponsors for The Cuttlebug Spot. LOVE their dies!

Shabby chic at the girl's paperie. GORGEOUS!




The trend was definitely vintage, and Graphic 45 had some of the best. Talk about inspiring! Maybe even too much so. I don't know what I want to do first.
But I hope to recover soon from sensory overload and become one Crafty Chica!

13 comments:

  1. Loving your photos Donna! Love the vintage trend! Fab photo of you and Nilda!
    Still waiting to see thw videos!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you had way too much fun! That jacket is amazing, almost looks like suede and oh those ribbons. The kitties I think are always the one most vocal about you being missing, glad you got some bonding time. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Donna, you have been one busy lady and looks like you have been having a lot of fun too. I so wish we had something like CHA over here, some of your craft shows are very poor. Great to catch up on your blog again, your creations are amazing as ever.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, thanks so much for sharing these for those of us who could not attend the cherished CHA. Some really wonderful craftin' going on there...!!! Loved seeing that pix of you and Nilda.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna, thanks for all the pix. I would love to have seen that G45 booth up close and personal. I will definitely have to try to make it to a show one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, tfs all the pics. I can't believe about the jacket, wow. Amazing creativity that Tim Holtz has. I love his work too. The Girl's Paperie and Graphic 45 have been an eye candy for me.
    Nice you took time to show love to your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so loving all your pics....just fabulouso!!!! thanx for letting me live vicariously through you...LOL....I've only been in the 'real' scrappy world for about a year and going to CHA is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Donna the pics look so fab! I would love to come over one year it would be so fabulous!!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! That coat is a*AMAZING*!!! WOW WOW!! The pics are all great and I know those kitties need ya.....Goliath sure lets you know!! Have a beautiful Saturday....it is snowing here today, which in NC is like WOW!! We hardly get this and since the last time we had this much in our area was in 1989. Thanks so much or sharing these wonderful picture. Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Donna, glad you made it home ok!! It looks like you will be inspired for months!! That Tim Holtz coat...WOW...that fella is most talented ! Glad you had fun....enjoy your non crafting day!~!!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that jacket is just beautiful... Glad you are taking time to rest up and give dh and the kitties some attention. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pix Donna! I don't know about that grunge paper jacket.... OUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey donna.. how did I miss that Jacket...its soooo me.. hee hee.. really had an awesome time with you.. we need to do Chicago. (wink)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!