Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Fun After Hours







Only time for a quick post because the real fun starts today. It is the first day the retailers get a glimpse at all of the new products and I'm soooo excited! Last night I had the pleasure to meet loads of friends from the Cricut mb at a dinner at Bubba Gumps and I was happy to be sitting with my dear friend SandyE and meet Glenda for the first time. Glenda had invited Jim Colby, VP of Product Development for Provo Craft and he was so much fun to sit next to. We gave him an earful, especially about cartridge development. Of course you know I'm a cat lover so that was first on my list. Also, it seems that they are ignoring little boys so that was also a request. We wrapped Jim in paper and wrote our hostage demands on it and he just laughed and went along but he DID text his Art Director to let her know, so let's count the weeks until we see results, heh? Can't wait to meet Nilda today. Gotta go!

14 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having so much fun!!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlfriend, sounds like you are having a blast! Have fun today with Nilda!

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy,
    You sure look as though you were having fun. Continue to enjoy.
    Hugs,
    fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun!! and i do hope they listen and put out a CAT cart as I LOVE cats and refuse to buy ANY cart until one comes out!! haven't bought one in over a year now ;) looking forward to seeing more pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what fun you're all having!! I saw you writing on Jim's paper on Robyn's video!! It must be wonderful to meet everyone
    Enjoy !
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol..I had seen someone post that photo also and about dyed...looks like you are having a blast there girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, Donna girl, I soooo envy you. What fun..
    And getting to meet some of the MB gals...what a treat that is.
    Hugs.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my sweets! Glad to see some photos but can't wait to get the "real" story! LOL! j/k!
    Hope your making it home safely. We were not supposed to get rain but it rained our entire trip this weekend.
    So excited for you to have met so many friends! thats awesome!
    Call me when you get home and have some time!

    xoxo! Bebo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, Great to see all the fun picks and the wonderful people you are meeting. Looking forward to all your fabulous updates. Enjoy, hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna, looks like you are having a wonderful time out there... So cool you go to meet ProvoCraft's Production head. And glad you could put forward newer ideas first hand!! Enjoy the show...

    Hugs,
    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a FABULOUS time!! A cats cart. would be super!! Have loads more fun!! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sad that you and I didn't get a picture together. :-( I love the picture of you and Glenda but if you really want me to take it down i will. And I must tell you that you couldn't take a bad picture... you are too cute. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like ya'll had so much fun! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!