Saturday, August 25, 2012

WW Owls ATC Challenge and TOFF Circles


It's been awhile since I've been able to  play at  The Octopode Factory Friday Challenge but am pleased to see it's gone to bi-weekly so I should be able to get there more often.  Their current challenge is Circles and when I saw the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge this week is Owls, I decided to combine them.  WooHoo!  I used 2 of the owls from the Octopode Owls set and stacked them.  They're colored with Copics and I've added a hat to the top one that I've cut from the Octopode Dormouse.  I created the background by stamping a little plastic container I found in the kitchen drawer with various Distress Inks.  Used a combo of alpha stickers and die cuts from the Cuttlebug Typewriter Alphabet for the sentiment.

I added some cute round glasses brads and tiny google eyes to add to their quirkiness.  Popped the bottom owl and party hat for a little dimension.  There's still time to enter both Wicked Wednesday (ends Tues) and TOFF (ends next Thurs) so what are you waiting for?  Even if you can't play aong, the DT's have some fabulous eye candy so be sure to go take a look.

I'm also entering this in ATC's and Cards With Attitude Anything Goes.

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE how the bottom owl looks wall eyed!Googly eyes ROCK! Now to go find an owl for the WW challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is so awesome - I just adore their eyes and that party hat is too cute. :) Thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Donna! The glasses brads are awesome!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. well if anyone can pull off a challenge with attitude it is surely you, I say that in a good way, LOL, this is just tooo toooo cute, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is so fantastic Donna. Love their little glasses and them crazy lil' eyes. Fabulous :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your ATC!Fab eyes and colouring on your owlies!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love owls Donna and love the eyes. Great make. Thank you for joining us at ATC's this fortnight. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna, as you know I love owls as well (www.knutselfrutselen.blogspot.com)and I love these so much!!!

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eye glass brads?!! They're going on my shopping list!

    Love this adorable ATC and the circle background you created, very clever! Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday, it's always fun to stop by and see your fabby creations.

    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is freaking amazing. Something about this just jumps out at me and I LOVE it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll say! What a "spectacle" LMAO!!! What fun owls and dig your coloring, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous owls and a fun card! Off to check them out TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your quirky little owls. The glasses give them great character!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so gorgeous Donna!!! I'm a bit late but thank you for joining us at Wicked Wednesday again!! Always love to see your great creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. fantastic! love those specs brads!
    thanks for playing. lovely to see you back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!