Friday, February 1, 2013

Dilly Beans Love Gives Me Wings

Been a pretty busy week with several appointments and some truly gorgeous weather but I'm happy to say I have my latest Dilly Beans Challenge card here for you with the theme Love Gives Me Wings.  I got a couple new mini pads of DP at my LSS and the colors were inspired by this piece from XOXO by American Crafts.  The "tweet" image is # 511 Penelope and Birdcage.  She's colored with Copics, fussy cut and popped atop a doily.  That little strip was the top of the larger DP sheet (it had a hole but I covered it with the image) and the sentiment is computer generated.  Easy peasy.  Check out the Challenge Blog a little later to see the fab work by my teamies and be sure to visit the Dilly Beans SHOP to see the all the adorable new images.  I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge, Ruby's Rainbow Valentines Challenge  and the Flutter By Wednesday's #225 Anything Goes Challenge.

11 comments:

  1. She is just precious, Donna, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This paper is so pretty!! Your card is gorgeous Donna. I really love that sweet image:) have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet image!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always come up with the bestest sentiments, it's no wonder I love to visit your blog!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Flutter By Wednesday this week.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is precious.... absolutely.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic card Donna loving the colours you have used and the image is brilliant
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww, tweet loves this too, love your colors and that background flower power paper, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really a sweet card. I'd love to find it in my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet and pretty, I love the use of colour and the papers are gorgeous.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww....so tweet! Pretty, pretty colors and papers too, Chickie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!