Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter's on it's Way!


Sorry, it's been sort of a lean week for crafting but I did get some much need chores out of the way.  The weather has been quite lovely, but of course, there's rain in the forecast for Easter.  Isn't that ALWAYS the way?  That's not stopping us at Dilly Beans, though.  Our new Easter challenge is now underway.  I made a little shaped card using the Spellbinder's Basket Die for Heartfelt Creations.  Thought it was perfect for the adorable #392 Amalia Easter Bunny.


The simple Dilly Beans images are so perfect for paper piecing which is how I flocked her little bunny suit.  Just print several times, color with Copics (or use colored paper), run those pieces through the Xyron, right side up and flock.  The DT has done a fabulous job using images that aren't just for Easter so be sure to take a look HERE and come play along.

I'm also entering this in the Whimsical Wednesdays Pastels Challenge, Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes and the DL Art March Linky Party (because I missed the Easter Challenge) and BTW, she has a great Graphic 45 Giveaway HERE.  Hurry, it ends March 31!

14 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Donna. I love the way you placed the cute bunny girl on the basket die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Donna - you're so creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute..... I love the little bunny on the basket. Great cards, Donna.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and darling card - I need to do the challenge this week. I have missed everyone!!!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet. I love the dilly bean images I need to get some. I love the shape of your card. The coloring is awesome!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet sweet Easter card, have a happy one, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey chicka! i know its been forever ,damned computer problems..anywho....as always magnificant card that image is as adorable luvin the lil pom pom tail :) happy easter!!! and thanks for sharing this adorable as ever card with us at wwc :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww adorable! thanks for joining in at whimsical Wednesdays this week- Good Luck!! Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Happy Easter !

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, Donna, this is just darling! No one used those baby beads like you! The stamped image is adorable and you know that I love that Heartfelt Creations basket. Too sweet - Like you!!! ;)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Donna, this is adorable! Makes me feel a little guilty about not making even ONE Easter card this year :/
    Love the fuzzy wuzzy bunny! OH! Looky...you played along with us at WW! Woo hoo! Thanks a bunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that SB's basket! So cute, and your little girls is even cuter! Love her little outfit with the flock, so fuzzy and perfect for cuddling! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So super cute Donna! Love that cut, the beaded letter and the flock on the bunny:) Thank you for joining us over at Whimsical Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!