Friday, June 7, 2013

Dilly Beans Summertime



Don't faint, this is my second post of the day.  If you're looking for Simply Steampunk, please scroll down.

It's Friday and you know what that means.  It's another new Challenge at Dilly Beans.  We're celebrating Summertime and it could be a more perfect day for it.  The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and it's gonna be HOT!   Perfect flip flop weather if you ask me and I'm dreamin' of the beach.  I've used the adorable #184 Flower Girl (scroll down to find her).  She is still one of my all time faves.  I've paper pieced her hair, added a fun felt flower and used adhesive lace for her dress.  The cool embossing is the new Cuttlebug Wicker folder.  There's lots more summer inspiration at the Challenge Blog and we can't wait to see what you come up with.  But remember, you must used a Dilly Beans image to join in.

I'm also adding this to the Through the Craftroom Door Anything Goes Challenge 6/4-6/10, Delightful Challenges Here Comes the Sun, Dutch Dare Paper Shelter Summer's Coming ChallengeCreative Creations Paper Piecing Challenge and Crafting by Designs Summer Fun.

8 comments:

  1. Oh love this card, superb!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Donna. It has such a fun summer feel to it. LOVE that embossing folder, have to get it for sure!! Can't say the same about the weather here, it's cold and raining. Big change from last weekends 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! She looks cool and breezy and ready to take on our HOT Bay Area weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Now send some of that sunshine out my way, will ya? I just came across the card you made for James when he was born and it has those blue feet clips on it too! LOL! Since he's alread 4 years old, you've been hoarding those babies for some time now! LMAO! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is darling, hope you have your chill on cause it is going to be a hot one today, hugs

    ReplyDelete

  6. This is beautiful Donna I love the colors!! I really like the image too
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a FAB and creative card! Love it! So glad you shared at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Donna. This adorable card was selected as one of our Top 3 entries at Delightful Challenges. Please email me so I can send you your Top 3 badge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn
    Senior Designer
    Lsuesart @ aol . com (no spaces)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!