Friday, June 14, 2013

Dilly Beans Under the Sea


Well it's Friday and I'm in Atlanta attending the wedding of my niece.  I'm not sure of an internet connection so I'm autoposting and apologizing for not being around.  I pretty much suck as a traveler and stress for weeks before, and you know I leave everything to the last minute, including DT stuff, so if I haven't visited you recently, that's why.  I did manage my Dilly Beans project before I left which this week is Under the Sea.  I'd already planned to use the adorable #? Seahorse image (ok, I can't find her but I'm really tired so email Megan and I'm sure she'll tell you where she's hiding) but when I realized I need to make a graduation card for another niece I'd see at the wedding, this sweet seahorse turned into a Grad.  LOL   Isn't she gorgeous?  So is my niece, but I must say she was a B***H to fussy cut.  Fortunately, this niece lives in Florida and will be attending college there as well, so this isn't such a stretch.



The sentiment was done with Cuttlebug Alphabets and I used a Mrs. Grossman sticker for the graduation cap.  Here I tried to get an action shot.  She's swimming on an Action Wobble.  Woohoo!  The bubbles are Rain Dots.  Inside I used a hokey sentiment but I still think Emily will still get a kick out of it.  Oops!  Already packed the camera and forgot to upload the inside.  Sorry!  I told you I was stressed.  Be sure to stop by Dilly Beans to see the fab inspiration from my teamies.  Remember, a Dilly Beans image is required from now on to join in so what are you waiting for?  You know you love 'em.  We can't wait to see what you come up with.

I'm also entering this in the TTCRD Anything Goes Challenge June 11-17 and the Outlawz Copic/Promarker School's Out/Graduation Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. what a great grad card, especially around all that water, enjoy your visit and breath deep and just have fun! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Donna. I am so far behind on comments I know I will never catch up on your blog. LOVE this.
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!