Monday, June 17, 2013

Holey Moley Week 2 at Haunted Design House


I'm BAAAACK!  Still recovering from the long trip from Atlanta yesterday but ready, willing and able to post my take on our Holey Moley Challenge at HDH.  I  again used Anita from the Chicks Dig Guns Set from Smeared Ink.  She's decked in camo this time, courtesy of my Copics and doing a bit of survivalist training for the Zombie Apocalypse at camp.


The fab target came from the net and I think Anita did a fair job at blasting that buggar, don't you?  Prepared, she is!


The sentiment also came from the net and it totally cracked me up.  Can't help but feel that way sometimes. Be sure to stop by HDH to see more Holey inspiration.  We're getting some very creative responses to the challenge, as well.  All you need are two or more holes in your project so come on and play along. 

I'm also entering this in the PunkYouGirl Anything Goes Challenge (their very first, WOOHOO!) and Left of Center (using the LOC theme).

8 comments:

  1. Hi Donna wow this is wicked love it thank you for playing with us at PunkyouGirl hope you get over the trip very soon lol
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Donna! That pic of the Zombie is great and love how Anita is an awesome shot and a great thinker. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you are back, armed and ready for your wonderful takes on challenges, lol, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Your colouring of Anita is FAB and I'm glad she got that Zombie good and dead! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, girl. Love this zombie stuff big time.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummm Wow as always Donna your work is amazing and very creeeepy I love it .xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna what a thriller this piece is so energetic..it is fun and beautifully done
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is genious! that text is perfect for any occation (in my gang of friends), and you camo girl is super :)

    Thank you for joining LOC and Punk you Girl :)
    -Laila aka Koneko

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!