Friday, August 9, 2013

Dilly Beans Monochromatic


It's Friday!  Time to pull out your Dilly Beans stamps and join us for another Challenge.   This week we're going monochromatic.  I've chosen an adorable newbie, #572 River Framed and paper pieced her hair and dress using printed DP from my DT sis Jenn, who knows I agonize over choosing coordinating papers.  Thanks, Jenn!  The flowers and leaves in her hair were just colored right over the DP in darker shades of orange after gluing the piece down.  Easy peasy!  Two more squares of coordinating prints, a solid mat, a bow of my favorite gingham ribbon because it's so fresh and makes me happy and adhesive beads and it was done!  Now, how come it took me all day?  The team has done a fabulous job with gorgeous colors so be sure to visit the Dilly Beans Challenge Blog and check them out.  Remember, a Dilly Beans Stamp is required but there are some great deals in the SHOP, like a huge discontinued bundle (50 STAMPS, including some of my faves!!!!!!!) for $25 or 10 current stamps (your choice) for that same price.   Now's the time to buy!

I'm also entering this in The Sparkles Monthly Autumn Colors Challenge, The Cupboard Trilogy Monochrome, As You Like it Favorite Ribbon or Twine and Why, Little Red Wagon Falling to Pieces, and Paper Pretties Designer Duds (2 or more DP's).

5 comments:

  1. Waaw the card is gorgeous and the colours so positive. Thank you for joining us at As YOu Like It Challenge. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coloure scheme Donna and her hair....perfect paper piecing! Thanks for joining us over at LRW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and I'm loving the orange color scheme! It is so vibrant and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love the image! Thanks for taking part in Sparkles Monthly 'Autumn Colours' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, thanks for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog

    Stella xx

    TCT DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!