Thursday, November 7, 2013

Alice Portrait for Simply Steampunk


I'm so excited today to showcase another of the fabulous Alice in Wonderland Steampunk Style digis by Abigail Larson available exclusively at SBS.  Here I have the adorable Alice Portrait.  Isn't she the sweetest?  I can image using her for all sorts of occasions but today I'd say my card could be for ANY occasion.  I decked her out heavily in the Steampunk style using digi paper from the Steampunk Fantasy set from Bearly Mine Designs.  And speaking of HEAVY, all the metal embellies are from Tim Holtz.  There's 15 total, if you count the brads.  Guess this one should be hand delivered eh, but don't they look FAB with the DP?


Here's a closeup of the gorgeous Alice.  Of course she's colored with Copics to match the digi paper.  Remember we have inspiration going all month long at Simply Steampunk so be sure to visit often, and don't forget our current  Party Invitation Challenge that runs through December 5th.  You can use any image as long as it's in the Steampunk Style.  Hope to see you there.

I'm also entering this in the Bearly Mine Anything Goes Challenge, Divas by Design use a Digi, TTRCD Nov 5-11 ATG, Papertake Weekly ATG and 613 Avenue Create ATG.

14 comments:

  1. The embellies do look divine with that DP and Alice is gorgeously coloured, love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and what a fab image! I am off to check these out because I'm pretty sure I need some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image, fabulous care with the image on your part. Love this card.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!
    Alice is my top favorite character and you've made her look so cool here... Perfect coloring, great embellishments and background...
    Big fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squawk! I love her - and what you have done with your design! The DP, image and embellies are perfect for each other - well done Donna! Thank you for playing “Anything Goes” at our house!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave. C
    Personal blog: RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just Wow! You could use her for lots as she is soooo versatile! Looove her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me thinks that is just one of the best Alice images, love how you have showcased her, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! Love that image and the dp is fabulous!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Donna! Fantastic card and design! Fabulous piece of work and one that you can be so very very proud of!
    Thanks so much for sharing your project with us at 613 Avenue Create and please come back soon! Have a great weekend and Happy Crafting!
    Regards and "Hugs", Renata (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute. Thanks for joining us at 613 Ave Create challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Donna! And I love this image! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOW! Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Steampunk card. You are masterful with that style. Looking forward to seeing more of your work at 613 Avenue create. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That image is a cute one...and i love how youve colored her in to...I'm looking for some challenges to play with so I'm going to hop over and check it out...ohh it feels good to be back in my playroom... ha ha...challenges here I come...lol...have a sunny day girlfriend...miss ya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!