Sunday, November 17, 2013

Outlawz CAS Sunday



I'm enjoying my month long Guest DT spot on the Outlawz Challenges CAS Sunday and this week our theme is "Give Thanks".  I chose a kraft card stock and autumn hues of my letter jumble card featuring a die cut from the Cuttlebug With Gratitude set.  I actually cut "Thanks" out twice in yellow and twice in orange and used my Copics to change the shades.  I designed the card in my Printmaster Pro program to print the border and position the word "many".  This one I printed in brown, but I can easily change the color and thought it might be fun to do a set using colors of the 4 seasons.  What do you think? 

I'm also entering this in the Country View Crafts 'Letters' challenge, Mema's Crafts November ATG Challenge with Optional "Thanks" in the Sentiment, Simon Says Wednesday Thanks/Thanksgiving and Creative Moments ATG/CAS.

6 comments:

  1. I love how you have put the thanks in all directions and wow on the fall colors, great Thanksgiving card, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Donna, I am loving this card! I love how you placed your "thanks" around different ways and then stamped the "many" around too. Love the hues of this card too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Donna :-) I love the colours and whole design of this,, brilliant ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very unique way to use the word thanks and the fall colors. Thanks for stopping by and playing with us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the most fantastic die cut, Donna! Great layout and colour choices. I love your card. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely and very unsual design. Thank you for sharing with s at Creative Moments and good luck in the challenge. Leona (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!