Friday, April 25, 2014

Dilly Beans Halloween in April!


WooHoo It's HALLOWEEN!  Well, maybe not everywhere, but at Dilly Beans it sure is.  Aren't you just dying to pull out your spiders, bats and pumpkins?  Come join our Halloween in April Challenge and do just that.  The weather must have known 'cause it pouring out here.  Can be gorgeous the day before but we often get rain to spoil the kiddie's fun.  Naughty spirits!  I was perusing my Halloween digis and came across #577 Monster's Pet Spider.  He made me giggle.  Gotta say that spider made me think of a toupee, hence the sentiment.


I printed him several times so I could fussy cut and pop the spider and his BIG eye.  Added googly eyes to the spider and cut a piece of packaging for his BIG eye and popped it inside.  The cool "creepy" sticker is from K&Co.  Gotta say I find hair rugs really creepy.  (Honestly, who does he think he's fooling?)  LOL  Come join the Halloween fun at Dilly Beans and see the fab inspiration by the team including our two new DT members, Jackie Cornfield and Lynne Walker.  Welcome, ladies!

4 comments:

  1. This one cracks me up Donna, but you are so right, the spider looks like a toupee! To fun and cute!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a total riot! I love it! THanks for sharing! Halloween in April! WHoo hooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha - that's awesome, love the spider toupee!! What could be better than Halloween in April??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!