Saturday, April 12, 2014

Dilly Beans Make an ATC Challenge


There's a new challenge at Dilly Beans and it's an easy one.  Make an ATC.  Just in case you aren't familiar, the dimension of Artist Trading Cards are 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".  Other than that, anything goes ( with a Dilly Beans image, of course).  Since Easter is on it's way, I've used the adorable Amalia Easter Bunny and printed her 3 times in a row.  She's colored with Copics and I've printed "HOP" right over her eggs.  the little flowers are brads and I've backed it with green burlap that I reminded me of Easter grass.  Hope you hop on over to the Challenge Blog to see the great work by my teamies and come join in and play.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Donna, this is another adorable card! I love the little bunny girls and love your sentiment-way to cute! Love the colors and coloring too! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great burlap there! Sweet girls and looks like each jammie is getting darker. So creative you are!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!