Saturday, April 5, 2014

I'm so Excited to be Part of the Lacy Sunshine Creative Team


Happy Saturday.  I'm excited to announce I've been invited to join the Lacy Sunshine Creative Team posting once a month on the Lacy Sunshine Blog.  WooHoo!  I just love working with Heather's adorable stamps and today I'm showcasing that busy gal Mayde, the resident Lacy Sunshine housekeeper.  Hope some of her habits run off on me.  LOL


I've made a little inspirational chore chart with note pad.  It's bound together on top with my Bind-It-All and attached to an easel card.  Each day you can flip the pages for a new chore and picture that features Mayde hard at work and all 6 are available in the NEW section of the Lacy Sunshine Shop



Monday features Mayde Laundry Day.


Tuesday, Mayde Pressing Matters.


Wednesday, Mayde Spring Cleaning Dust Bunnies
(in our house we call them dust kitties)


 Thursday, Mayde's Electric Broom
 
 
Friday, Mayde Scrub, Scrub, Scrub


and finally Mayde's Puppy Bathtime.
 
On Sunday, Mayde deserves a rest, don'tcha think?  Gotta say I had more fun coloring up these gals wih my Copics than I'll ever have doing chores.  Even Stickled the suds and put Glossy Accents on the bubbles. But I do think that just looking at this cutie will improve my attitude about the whole housework thing. 


Finally, I added a little Sticky Note pad and attached a pen to the binding with some ribbon I curled.  Hope you enjoyed my project as much as I did making it and will visit the Lacy Sunshine Blog regularly to see what's new.
 

11 comments:

  1. Your calendar is super awesome, love your coloring! Amazing job!! Make me want it LOL! Congrats on your newest DT gig! You are one talented lady!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh Donna that is all kinds of aweosomeness!!! Your colouring is seriously incredible...and CONGRATS on your new DT assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge huge huge congratulations on your DT place! This project is absolutely gorgeous! Love the bright beautiful colours and the fun cheerful images that you have coloured absolutely perfectly.
    I have just coloured my first lacy sunshine image and I loved it :-)

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh Donna, this is amazing! I love how you made this and I love those cute images. You have colored them fabulously as always. Boy how true the saying is! lol Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. An image for every day of the week?! Ingenious my friend!
    Congrats on your new DT, your are going to shine like the fabulous crafter you are!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a very cool project! I love it!!
    Thank you for your participation in "anything but a card" on Craft 4 Eternity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww that's so cute!! If it wasn't for chores I'd love it more! hahaha Kidding! lol I hate chores! If there could be a crafty thing on each page, that would totally work! love it Donna! mo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!