Monday, April 21, 2014

New East Wind FB Group Contest


The East Wind FB Group has a new contest starting today.  The theme is Mother's Day and you can join in HERE.  I've made a DT inspiration piece using Baby Girl.  It's a tent topper card cut with Spellbinder's Labels dies.  The flowers are done with Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies. 


Baby Girl is especially dear to me because Kyra drew it from this picture of me at age 3.   My Mom has been gone nearly 20 years but this is a fave picture of hers and I know she would have loved a card like this.



I've used Strawberry DP because the dress has little strawberries on it. I still have it (only child syndrome, my parent's saved EVERYTHING of mine.  LOL) I drew those in with Prisma pencils and added little charm.  The sentiment was computer generated.  Hope you find some inspiration for this challenge and can play along with The East Wind.  The contest runs through May 17th.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how I keep missing all of your posts other than I should stop by more often!
    I love this image designed from the picture of you! Your card is well done Blondie!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how cute this card is Donna!!! I love that picture of you, I can see why your mother loved it so. It is so precious!! I can't believe someone drew that digi from your picture, talk about talented!!! It looks just like the picture! I love how you colored your self and I love those strawberry charms. Great sentiment too! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!