Monday, April 28, 2014

Working in the Lab Late One Night Week 2

 

Well it's our second week of laboratory mayhem at Haunted Design House and I've made a bit of a collage of jars from the Specimen Jar Digi Set from Smeared Ink.  They've been cropped in some cases, printed multiple times on acetate as well as CS, fussy cut and popped to get what you see here.



Inside the Large Jar I've added Labotomy (also from Smeared Ink) with Death's Head Hawkmoth from Delicious Doodles flying out the top.



Hence the sentiment from Ginger's House.  LOL  that's kinda the way I'm feeling right now as I'm trying to get this post ready and pack for my birthday trip.  Hope I managed to schedule this right!



So here's the dimensional shot.  Hard to photograph acetate for sure, but you get the idea.    Hope you like.  Be sure to check out my teamie's fabulous creations as well.  Not sure If I'll be off the grid for a few days or what but will see you soon.

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful , donna! An over all wonderful feel to the project, well done! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I intended to comment: absolutely brilliant :-D yes, it is, and gorgeous and magnificent and ... ;-) Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome idea to use acetate, looks great

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS, so perfect!!!!!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!