Sunday, June 15, 2014

New TEW Challenge BLING!


So excited for a new challenge at The East Wind.  This time we want to see BLING!  I knew immediately that I wanted to use the fabulous Lucy Loo 'Powered and Towered'.  Getting quite the Marie Antoinette vibe here.  Does she call for BLING, or what?  I decided to go all out, first using my Cuttlebug Brocade window Cut and Emboss folder on patterned DP from the old Luxury Stack from DCWV.  I've added a major BLING corner from Prima Say it With Crystals.

The gorgeous image is colored with Copics and I've added tons of adhesive gems and beads (even the kitty's eyes and Lucy's eyeliner).  I've kept the colors quite neutral to avoid visual overload.  (Well, I tried, LOL)


With a bit of fussy cutting I've added some dimension.  The sentiment reads "More is never enough".  Ya think?  Put on your sunglasses and head on over to The East Wind to see the rest of the fabulously blingy makes by my teamies.  And come play along.  We can't wait to see what you create.  Also, don't forget you still have a few days for our Something Out of the Norm Facebook Contest which runs through June 17th.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love how elegant this card turned out and all the bling blings just look fantastique together! Gorgeous! <3 Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! So beautiful Donna!! Love the bling! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!