Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Showcasing the New Lucy Loo 'Cat on the Head


Today I'm showcasing the newest digi from The East Wind called Lucy Loo 'Cat on the Head' over on The East Wind Show Room.  Gotta say she cracks me up, so I thought she'd be a great reminder of the "Just for a Laugh" FB contest going on now through August 17th.  Since it was all about the hair, I used bobby pin DP from the DCWV All About Girls mat stack and framed her with my Spellbinders Labels Twenty Eight.  My BFF Lisa helped me come up the the sentiment and I couldn't resist adding a mousey border done with my MS punch.

Lucy Loo was so much fun to color with my Copics and I just can't stop giggling about that cat on her head.  You can always count on Lucy Loo to inspire a humorous sentiment with that attitude of hers (or in this case, should I say "catitude"?  LOL)  Come on, join our FB contest and make us laugh!
I'm entering this in the Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Animals Challenge, 2 Cute Ink Animals,  Through the Purple Haze ATG/Femme Fatale Twist, Fan-Tastic Tuesday ATG and SOSS "Z" is for Zoo (or any other animal or animal print, man, those chicks are easy).  Hope to make one with an actual Zoo animal but might not make it due to a crazy couple of weeks, but I thought you might get a kick out of this.xxx


11 comments:

  1. Just too cute! I love that image.... : ). Great creation, well done!

    Thanks for joining Through the Purple Haze Challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and the cat is just hilarious! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze and good luck.

    Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. We might be easy but we ain't cheap LOL
    Another fab card!!
    Thanks for coming back to join the sisterhood for the Z is for Zoo challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to sit here for a couple of minutes for the tears of laughter to subside!! That cat is freakin' fuuunny!! Super cool card for the Sisterhood, Donna! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to stare for a moment to find the cat - too funny!!!

    Thank you for sharing your work with us at 2 Cute Ink! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love the image and the way you've coloured it! And to think you had bobby pin patterned paper, that's perfect. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! So funny...that sentiment rocks! A great image and awesome coloring! Thanks for monkeying around with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Z is for Zoo Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You gotta just love that cat lolol

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely, Just spotted the cat.....
    Thank you for joining in our challenge TTPH..... Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sentiment and fun image! Thanks for joining us at the easy Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!