Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Outlawz Sunday CAS Challenge


Yeah, I know, when it rains it pours.  LOL  If you're looking for the Dia de los Muertos Blog Hop click HERE, or the TEW Go Green Challenge click HERE.

It's been awhile since I've done a CAS card and the Outlawz Sunday CAS Challenge this week is Going to the Pumpkin Patch.  Yea!  I'm still in Halloween mode and was dying to use this cute new stamp from ADFD.  She's one of the Pumpkin Heads, but the regular shop is closed for a remodel until Nov. 14th and this image isn't available in the Etsy Shop for now.  Anyway, she's colored with Copics and adhered to an A2 card embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.  Sentiment is computer generated.  Can't get much more CAS than that.

I'm also entering this in the Crafting by Designs It's Halloween Challenge, Tuesday Throwdown Dressed Up and Simon Says Wednesday ATG.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Donna :-) I love the image,,, super cute and the CAS design and embossed background are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!