Monday, January 26, 2015

I Like You a Latte! for My Artistic Adventures


I made this fun retro card for the Love Challenge at My Artistic Adventures. Besides the gorgeous vintage collage sheets, available in her Etsy Shop, Heather has come up with some fabulous digital papers that I just couldn't resist. The background paper is from the Vintage Sweater Hearts Collection and the print on the coffee pot (Yes, I actually dusted off my Cricut.  Yea, ME!) is from the sweet Vintage Valentines Sweethearts Bitty Collection.  I love how all the papers coordinate and are easily resized to fit the scale of your project.  The fun couple is from the Gecko Galz Retro Love Story Collage Sheet. Gotta say, they crack me up.  Is it love, or is it caffeine?  LOL


I size, crop and print my stuff on my Printmaster Platinum Program which allows me to crop in shapes and color them, so that's what I did with the heart.  After printing it, I just cut it out and glued on some mini pompom trim and popped it on the double matted DP.  The coffee post was cut on my Cricut using the From My Kitchen cartridge, the couple also cropped in my program and fussy cut and popped on the pot.  the sentiment was computer generated, matted and popped at well.

I supposed you noticed how high the coffee pot was sitting above the heart. What gives?  The whole caffeine and love jitters theme just begged for an Action Wobble so here's my attempt at the action shot.  HeeHee!  Don't think they're coming down anytime soon.

15 comments:

  1. Love the MAA paper paired with your coffee pot and the GG image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww! I am in love with this adorable card! I love that you just retro-fied it from top to bottom with your paper, the dingle balls, and that fab-u-lous image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage feel to your card! Thanks for playing along in our current challenge at Art Impression Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Donna:O) Pretty papers, love the 3D effect, and the great design. Cute image.
    Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors, good luck!
    Smiles from Nancy:O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with a beautiful image, thanks for sharing with us at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, so funny with the coffee pot behind the image and the funny text. Thank you for participating in Sketchy Colors, good luck.
    hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. Love the vintage image! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun Donna! Love the addition of the action wobble! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again!
    Cara
    Owner/TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute...I like it alatte !!!
    Barbara Bird
    My Artistic adventure DT
    www.mdstrwbery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Ms Donna!! Super cute card! Love that image! Thanks so much for joining our Java Love challenge over at Art Impressions! Hope you're doing well! It's been WAY too long!! :)
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Donna!!!! I love this image and as always great job! Thanks for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Blog Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. FINALLY I get over here to tell you how much I admire your art. it's brings me joy every single time I see one of your creations, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! A really fun card and I love all the details you've added to it.

    Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.

    Helen x
    (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a totally amazing card. The depth of the card is brilliant and is so colourful and fun! Something totally different.

    <3 and hugs
    Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colors and design layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!