Monday, February 2, 2015

Macabre Monday It's a Love/Hate Thing


The new monthly challenge is up at Haunted Design House and the theme is, It's a Love/Hate Thing.  You can make your project about love or hate, or use something you love or hate. Hey we're easy, except when it comes to cuteness or sickly sweet. DON'T GO THERE!  I'm warning you!  Don't even think about it, or the wrath of the dungeon will be upon you!  I've used two sentiments and an image from The Keepers set from Smeared Ink along with Heart 5 from the Fallen digi set, also available as a single HERE.It's about time I got my creep back on, eh?


I've colored the fab digis with Copics with some black pencil for shadow and the hair and used a silver gel pen on the cage.  I've used various versions of Spellbinders Labels One to cut the card and the popped sentiment.


Here's a closeup of that, as well.  I've inked around the main area, but didn't want to cloud the smaller sentiment.  Finished it off with some flowers from my stash and black tulle.  Be sure to check out my Minion Siblings makes and come play along.  You've got a whole month now and up to 3 chances to win the coveted new badges.  Hope to see you there.

I'm entering this in the Smudgy Antics February ATG challenge, Left of Center using the LOC theme, and A Step in the Dark ATG.

18 comments:

  1. Stunning Donna! I adore this stamp set. I might just have to treat myself. Thanks for playing with us at LOC. AEL x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always absolutely brilliant and classy and professional. I have never seen one of your cards that I haven't been in awe of or jealous of your talents. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Donna I love love love the image and the fab colours
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore this and although there's black inking it still looks so clean. Loving the image composition xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fabulously glorious! You are an absolute master!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creation! Beautifully colored and fab layout, thanks for sharing with us at LOC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation you made, fabulous layout and text! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Smudgy Antics!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so creepy cool! Love the love/hate theme at HDH! Thanks for playing at Left of Center!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the images you've used and all that shading really makes your design stand out. Thanks for joining us at LOC Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is really great. i love the shades of red and the classic feel to the piece. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the grey used very muted. Everything fits perfectly together. I love your take on this image. Grate layout. Hope to see some work next month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG my OH would love me to make something this good for him. Love it and may have to be inspired by it for the big day. Thank you so much for sharing at LOC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is truly beautiful...thank you for joining the SAC thid month and hope to see you again. / dt lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just wonderful. Great choice of Image. Thanks for joining in at Smudgy Antics this month

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a stunning piece, thanks so much for playing at Smudgy Antics this month!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is brilliant! I love the pop of red on there and the whole layout of your piece. Thank you or playing along with us at Smudgy Antics x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!