Sunday, February 1, 2015

New Challenge at The East Wind


Our new challenge begins at The East Wind Challenge Blog today with the theme of Tainted Love.  The DT is using the gorgeous new freebie that TEW Newsletter Subscribers will receive called Aurora 'Heart Flower'.  Sign ups are at the top right of the Blog.)  I've made a wall hanging using my Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals and regular Grand Ovals and my  Noor Designs by JoyCraft rose corner.

I've colored Aurora with Copics with some additional shading with Prismacolor pencils in her hair.  Gotta say, if you love to color hair, The East Wind images can't be beat.  I've actually colored the roses with Copics, as well, leaving the pink cut in the die for the roses and leaf centers and then removing the cut and coloring the stems and remainder of the leaves.  The sentiment is done with my vast collection of peel off stickers.  See how the rest of my DT sisters colored up this gorgeous new image HERE.  We can't wait to see what you create.

I'm entering this in the Simon Says Wednesday ATG Challenge, Crafts 4 Eternity #211 No Patterned Paper, the Allsorts Flower Power Challenge, the Outlawz Friday coloring ATG challenge, the Sweet Stampin' Love challenge, Eclectic Ellapu Hearts and Roses, Digi Galore ATG, Shopping Our Stash Love Me Do (stash items, card stock, dies and peel offs) and My Sheri Crafts Valentine's Day.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely design and your colouring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ this week.
    Chris
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are so beautifully coloured as is auroral. I am so impressed my colouring skills are pants... seeing results like yours mean I will keep trying tho. Off for a nosy as I am a newbie to your blog. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about this! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous! If I had half your skills with markers, I'd be a happy camper. Thanks for linking up this sweet card at Eclectic Ellapu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So dainty and adorable; love your coloring!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful wallhanging!

    Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin’ Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!