Saturday, February 14, 2015

Tip Your Hat to The East Wind


Our new challenge at The East Wind starts today with the theme of Tip of the Hat (include a hat).  I'm a huge fan of hats now that I wear them nearly all the time while outside for any length of time (to keep the red from going funky), so I had a hard time choosing an image with all the great ones at The East Wind.  I finally chose Lucy Loo "Lucy Style 'I Love You".  I happen to love her 'tude!  Did the card in sot of "punk" colors and thought the cool die I won from The Frantic Stamper fit the bill.

Lucy is colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils.  I tried to make her hat look like tweed.  Added a glitter foam heart and black and pink Alpha Beads.  This was a particularly fun one for me.

Here are all the important Links:
Challenge Blog
Show Room Blog
FB Group
FB Fan Page
Etsy Shop
Hope to see you around!

I'm entering this in the Fantasy Stampers Pretty in Pink, Kit and Clowder February Love, Allsorts Anything Other Than Birthday, Creative Fingers ATG, Fussy and Fancy It's All About Love, 4 Crafty Chicks Valentines, Simon Says Monday Red+Pink, Cute Card Thursday Perfectly Pink, In the Pink Love is in the Air, and DTBST Happy Valentine's Day

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring and image. Gorgeous card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, love the coloring and the black background nicely done. Thanks for entering our Valentine's challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Stamper. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty card. I love your colouring. Thankq for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! Great job coloring the wonderful image! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this!!! Beautiful coloring job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card, your colouring is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at In the Pink!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. Love the colors and the layout! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!