Thursday, September 17, 2015

Girls, Girls, Girls at Julia Spiri


I'm honored to be guesting at the Julia Spiri Challenge blog where the new theme is Girls, Girls, Girls.  In my mind, nothing is girlier than fashion so I've chosen the adorable Chic Girl.  The DP's are all from the All About Girls mat stack from DCWV.

Here's a closeup of Chic Girl.  She's colored with Copics according to the colors of the DP and I gotta say her curly hair was so much fun.  You can find more of Julia's adorable stamps in her Etsy Shop.  A huge thanks to the talented DT at Julia Spiri for letting me join them today.  Be sure to check out the fab inspiration HERE and leave them some love.

I'm entering this in the Cards in Envy Inspired by a Song (Uptown Girl), Crafting for All Seasons Layer it Up, the Outlawz Friday Coloring Hats Challenge, and TTRCD Sept 15-21 ATG

5 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card, thank you so much for being our GDT on Stamps by Julia Spiri, hugs Lori xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely. I adore Julia's images. Crafting for all Seasons . Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card for "Uptown Girl!" The stamped image is adorable and love your coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beatiful card and love the image. Thank you for joining Crafting For All Seasons this fortnight. Good luck, we hope to see you again soon.

    Erin (Blog Owner)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!