Tuesday, May 31, 2016

It's MY Box!


Okay , do you believe it's the last day of May?  Gotta say, I'm still recovering from the holiday weekend so I'm a bit late in posting this new release from The East Wind called It's MY box.  Can't help but giggle at that pout (and the fact that I never had kids).  Wonder why?  LOL  Sorry it's been a bit quiet around here.  I've finally started to attempt organization in my craft room and it's not exactly moving right along so I'm struggling, even with DT work.  This one is pretty CAS with just some lovely hand dyed pink seam binding from DL.Art Supplies and a little teddy charm.



But she really does steal the show, don'tcha think?  Here's the closeup.  Colored with Copics with a little shading help from Prismacolor pencils.  I've doodled along the top of the box to make it look like the raw edge of corrugated cardboard.  The sentiment is computer generated.

I'm entering this in the DL.Art May Linky Challenge, Our Crafty Corner ATG, Simon Says Wednesday ATG, Left of Center Stripes/and or Dots and the Outlawz Twisted Thursday ATG challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Organizing the craft room is an endless job, I do it and make a card and it is a mess again. I love using pencils with copics works so nice with some sharing. She is not a happy camper, great job coloring and love your doodles.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Donna! You've coloured the image beautifully.
    Good luck with the craft room organizing, I mine is ongoing I never seem to keep it the same for long.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!