Monday, July 11, 2016

Sandra Caldwell Birthday ATC Swap


OMG!  I can't believe I haven't blogged in 11 days.  Well, yes I can.  4th of July party prep and recovery took it's toll and I have been trying to keep abreast of DT projects, but not much time for just for fun stuff, until now.  This is Sandra Caldwell's birthday month and over on her FB Group page she's got a Contest/ ATC swap going and I wanted to play along.  Love the adorable #454 Old Lady Special Birthday  and thought she'd be perfect.  She's colored with Copics and I finally managed to use the Doodlebug sequins I just HAD to have (at least 6 months ago).  Yea, ME!  Sorry, short post.  I'm still gettin' back in the groove.

I'll also be adding this to the DL.Art July Linky Challenge, the Get Creative Celebratons Challenge and the Fresh Brewed Designs July Birthday Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Great ATC and love the image and sequins---Thank you for joining us at Get Creative
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!