Thursday, November 10, 2016

Happy Birthday, Chickie!


Do you ever think that you're trying to play in too many places at once?  Here's a quickie I just managed to finish under the wire for the Outlawz Festive Fridays.  I chose National Chicken Lady Day (seriously, there's a National Chicken Lady Day?) so I could use the adorable #600 Kicking Chicken by Sandra Caldwell.  She's colored with Copics and cut with a Spellbinders Postage Stamp die. (Forgot I even had that one.)  Papers all from an ancient 6x6 Basic Grey Pad called Lemonade.  Finished the card AND the post in record time. Woohoo!

I'm also entering this in the DL.Art November Linky Challenge and Crafty Hazelnut's November Patterned Paper Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. A very beautiful and bright card! Love the little chicken!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you did a great job I have recently made a few cards for challenges then I forgot to post them until a day after the challenge had ended. Crazy Chicken Lady Day sounds like a fun holiday to me. Thanks for the inspiration and for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday November Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh - that image is soooo cute!! Love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!