Friday, December 16, 2016

Bite Me!


Boy, do I know how to procrastinate or what?  This is my 3rd post of the day and I should be decorating.  But there are soooo many places to play, and I soooo don't feel like getting on a ladder, and I'm soooo late with some of the challenges I've wanted to enter, soooo... there ya go.  Now I colored these hilarious stamps by Bloobel awhile ago but it never made it to a card...until now.  I've combined Jolly Santa and Gingerbread Blues.

  
They're colored with Copics and I've merged the two stamps by removing the background of the jpg version of Gingerbread Blues.  Remember, Bloobel Stamps are totally transparent in the png version, so merging takes a few more steps in your printing program, if you're so inclined to do so.

I was inspired by the Outlawz Paper a la Mode Have Yourself a Funny Little Christmas challenge, Left of Center Fantasy Challenge (in this case perhaps LOC, although a crippled talking gingerbread boy and Santa himself could be considered Fantasy, I suspect) and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers X is for XXX-Xmas.


(Now relax Sistahs, I'm just warming up, but if you look closely, his balls are gone too.  Hopefully I'll be back with something nastier.) Ho, Ho, Ho!

7 comments:

  1. Love it! Great combo of images - and that Santa looks positively lecherous, as indeed he light after just biting those balls off. Thanks for joining us at SOSS.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! I love the Bite Me sentiment! I need to make a card with that sentiment hahaha - I know someone it would be perfect for! Love your colouring and card design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant. That is all. :D Except for... thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! So funny! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ho Ho Ho
    and
    Ha Ha Ha
    This is awesome Donna
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gingerbread balls
    LOL
    Thanks for getting X rated for X mas with the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL funny, love the balls are gone too... Very pretty. Love your card. Thanks for joining our XXX- Xmas challenge at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!