Saturday, January 28, 2017

Good Luck in the New Year



Here's a real quicky for the Outlawz Sunday CAS challenge calling for no designer paper.  In case you didn't know, it is New Year's Day for those who celebrate according to the Lunar calendar.  It happens to be the year of the rooster, but I couldn't resist making an Asian inspired card using my new little Maneki Neko (Lucky Cat) die by the Frantic Stamper and my new double stitched circles from Kat Scrappiness.  I  inlaid the circles and glued Lucky cat on top, then inlaid his eyes, nose and medallion.  I cut him again to color and paper piece the collar because I afraid to mess up the lines.  Added a few sticker embellies and sentiment and there ya go.  Good luck in the New Year no matter when you celebrate.  I'll be off to spend some girl time with my friend and next door neighbor.  WooHoo!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is really cool. I love the kitty and your new dies are rockin' :-) Thanks for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges and have a great time with your chum - go easy on the wine !!! LoL xxx

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling design all around! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!