Sunday, April 16, 2017

Masculine for Outlawz Sunday CAS



Today I'm joining the gals at the Outlawz Sunday CAS challenge as Guest Designer for their masculine theme.  I suppose I could have thought about what day it was and done a masculine Easter card (which I did yesterday, as a matter of fact, but that stamp wasn't released yet. LOL)  Instead I went with a golf theme using Golf Stuff from Digistamps4Joy.  I imagine, if the weather is decent, there ought to be at least a few guys on the course today.  I've colored the stamp with Copics, Prismacolor pencils and gel pens, fussy cut and glued it to a die cut green of digital grass paper. I used the debossed side of the Cuttlebug Polka Dots folder to make the mat look like a golf ball.  The sentiment is computer generated.

I'm entering this in the DL.Art April Linky Challenge, DS4J #135 AG, Creative Fingers #128 AG and Lil Patch of Crafty Friends AG.

6 comments:

  1. This is so guy!!! I love it- how funny you wish you would have thought of a masculine EASTER card- this is an wonderful card I love the digi you used and your coloring. I hope you have a wonderful EASTER
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes APRIL Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASUPER card, love the images and the perfect embossing for this card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome masculine card! Thank you for joining us at Digistamps4Joy.
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  4. its great!
    did you get that planner that I send?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna this is so fun and perfect for a sport loving guy. This is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of INSPIRED BY A SONG challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun golfing card, perfect embossed background for matching the golfball :)
    Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers!
    So sorry to be late commenting, had many issues in my life lately..
    If you wish to take part, I got a yummy blogcandy :)
    DT Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!