Tuesday, April 18, 2017

You've got the MOVES!



It's the next to the last day for the current Old Folks Challenge in the Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans FB Group and also the last day for the current Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge so I decided to do double duty.  I've #1373 Old Man Dancing, one of the 5 stamps chosen for the challenge that are only $1.50 through tomorrow, so if you'd like to nab some bargains, hop to it.  P.S. there are also a few cute Easter stamps on sale too.  You can see them all HERE.


I've colored him with Copics in the colors from the retro DP I chose from the Authentique 6x6 Dapper collection.  The design is the sketch (obviously) and I used music note stickers in the corners to to further the dancing theme.  the sentiment is computer generated.  I'm planning on using it as a birthday card, but think it would make a fun Father's Day card as well, don't you?

I'm entering this in the DL.Art April Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #56 AG, Crafty Sentiments Men/Boy challenge,  Dragonfly Journeys It's Hip to be Square, Crafty Hazelnut's April Patterned Paper Challenge and Seize the Birthday AG Birthday.

8 comments:

  1. I am loving this card. So much fun! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think it would make a great birthday or Father's day card.. it is so much fun! Thank you so much for joining the Size the Birthday challenge!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant!!! Fab image and papers!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments! Jane (GDT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN, FUN ,FUN Donna. I love the picture of the record in the corner and the cute old dancing man. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! That image is so adorable and the paper looks vintage! Such a fun card, thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    Laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donna! My goodness this just cracks me up! Love the layout and the great papers you used. The musical note embellishments are just the perfect touch too. I'm so glad you joined my Hip to be Square blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!