Thursday, November 9, 2017

Here Come the Holidays!


Are you ready?  Nah, me neither.  The holidays will be quickly upon us and although I love them dearly, sometimes stress gets the better of me.  That's why when I saw this fun #1898 Pumpkin Spice Latte digi from Sandra Caldwell (currently on sale for only $1.50) with a group of others for her current FB challenge HERE, I couldn't resist this sentiment.



I've colored the digi with Copics, fussy cut and put on an action wobble.  The  wreath and blank sign  are digital from Creative Market. The sentiments were added in my printing program and I attached the beverage enhancements directly to the digi.



The design is inspired by the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch (with a few tweaks and additions) and the Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge that calls for 3 brads, flowers and pearls.  I wasn't sure if there needed to be 3 of each, but better safe than sorry.  LOL  The crinkle ribbon from DL.Art was added to hide a hole in the paper.

 DL.Art November Linky ChallengeLil Patch of Crafty Friends #69 AG,  Inspiration Destination #137 AG, the Color Crazy Challenge #44 AG, and Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #213 AG...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Wonderful design! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very wise words....I love the holidays, but felt a touch overwhelmed when I stepped into a store this morning and began to think about the demands of shopping and preparing. You were kind to yourself to purchase a digital stamp and allow a little time to craft---and what a great job you did! The wreath is lovely and the image definitely brings a smile! Thanks for joining the fun at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fun card! The pumpking on top of the coffee, uh I mean vodka & valium, cup is just adorable and I love the surrounding wreath! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!